Yi Zhou, Chinese filmmaker, influencer and founder of minimal, luxe apparel brand, Global Intuition, attended as a notable guest at this year’s INFOLIST Pre-Emmys Red Carpet Soiree at the Mondrian Hotel. There, Mondrian Hotel and Global Intuition hosted a luxe, VIP suite where Global Intuition showcased their luxe apparel with its basic essentials twist along with delectable sweets provided by Lalu Chocolates.
Yi, had the opportunity to walk the red carpet along with meeting and greeting several VIP guests including:
- Michael Berk, creator and producer of the mega-hit TV series Baywatch
- Steven L. Sears, producer/writer forXena Warrior Princess, Swamp Thing, Sheena, etc
- Shei Rozow, music editor (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Wu Tang: An American Saga, Desperate Housewives)
- Cas Anvar from The Expanse on SyFy
- Jessica Lee, Suitcase #16 on the EMMY-NOMINATED Deal or No Deal
- Naomi Grossman ("Pepper" on EMMY-WINNING hit series American Horror Story)
- Jackie Dallas ("Jen" in the EMMY-WINNING hit series Stranger Things)
Plus many more!
To view the recap of Global Intuition’s guest attendance at INFOLIST Pre-Emmys Red Carpet Soiree, click on the video above.